Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lo and behold! Masterchief is back! --Finish the Fight-







Halo 3 is officially released!! Was at some dinner with my uncle and his girlfriend in Dublin (dinner with all the 'apeks' from the chinese golf society) and as usual, I was bored at the event. Everytime after a round of golf (competition) they would just LOOOve to gather and eat in some fancy chinese restaurant-not that I mind the food but the fact that ALL of them are about a generation older than me-like your father or even GRAMP!! Relieved when it was all over-outside , in front of St Steven's shopping centre there was a line of people at around 10pm! Went over and asked the guy whose last in line ( a chubby/fat Hong Kee-Singaporean whose doing medicine in RSCI) and my heart just skipped a beat when he mentioned they were waiting for a video game! -HALO 3! But simultaneously at the back of my head I was thinking- 'Wow! can't imagine him pulling a chick! Poor chap...) Btw people, lemme introduce 'yous' to Spartan117 / MasterChief from the Halo series-my idol..... :)
Think he's cool anyway. Spent the journey's time back to Navan-drooling over playing Halo 3 then (if I ever get my hands on a x-box 360)


When I got home. Got a call from Pat purely and specially just to give out to me! What the hell man!? Really, she's the worst 'nagger' around the 'Dings' ever produced. Thank God I'll be moving out soon , REAL soon! haih...what to do , when people(women) get old they just wanna nag to express their frustration if they happen to feel powerless that is. Packed my stuff then burned the midnight oil by satisfiying my needs to play Halo 2 since I can't get Halo 3 yet...

Confirmed with the Uni that I'm choosing the masters degree programme over the honours degree one as my results satisfied the requirements. (they only need 3 years to do a degree in the UK but 4 for the masters one) Wow.....that had me thinking-a master's degree when I'm 22? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
ARghhh...!!!!!! bleeding ulser in my mouth! HATE them with a passion. Severely disrupt any eating pleasures with the ever-present annoying pain. Air ticket changed to the 9th of july next year and its all done through phone in less than 5 minutes. Amazing isn't it?







5 comments:

Jin said...

Solid Snake is better than Master Chief (even though I only played Halo multiplayer for 10 minutes).

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Dude u gotha try man....

Jin said...

Give me a 360 and I'll gladly play all 3 games.

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

lol...

chLoe said...

I'll pretend tht i read this post and leave a comment as per normal.

*tries to think of something to say*

uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhh Lucky game! get to be played by..erh... people and uhhhhh not... not... being left there on the shelf.

Yah! that's it!
=D