Friday, September 21, 2007

Update...kua.


Tada!! an update 4 ya jin!

-update-

-update-

-update-

-update-

see , it has update written all over it!

Just kidding, not like someONE Clo who did that before....wonder who leh...
Helping Wayne ,the delivery driver in my uncle's restaurant to distribute them little booklets with ads and stuff on it. He's printed his own ones and this is his second edition. Theres about 6000 of them and I think Shawn ,Wayne and me did like 3500 in 2 days. Just you imagine how my legs must have felt.... just doing him a favour ya know. Besides 60 quid per day is fine to me. I'm currently separating my pocket money and the money i earned with blood, sweat ,tears and rain Just for any other stuff I want to do or buy in the future.
Never trust the weather here..... Uncle Ding's awake YAY! ... :) Can go to Dundalk now or else its the back up plan to go to Drogheda.

1 comment:

Jin said...

Had a haircut? Try shaving your head next time.