Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm wrecked! :P

Another day spend going out...went out everyday since I touched down last week except for sunday where I stay home with J. I wanna just sit home and stay there! after all the kai-kai. Anyways, back to school today. Good ol' Ollie is no longer the principal and is replaced by Miochain. Finn's the vice principal! My odd and weird maths teacher. Met up with a load of guys and damn! I do miss school....
Prom/debs is on tommorow night , met Morgan on the bus to Drogheda-didn't kno he was there till he texted me saying-'turn around and look behind you' . Forgot to go collect my suit and stuff today so I guess I've to do it tomorow morning then. Caroline's not repeating 6th year and heading off to Trinity instead.-Happy for her. Nothing much that I could think of now... Gotha get some sleep cause I'll doubt that there will be any sleep at all tomorrow night! WoooHoo!! Can't wait for it!!!

2 comments:

Jin said...

Of course there won't be any sleep for you... You're gonna be a man. :)

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

lo and behold!-..my ass.