Went out 'kai-kai' yesterday-Dublin. Bus ticket also 11euros...maybe I've to think twice before going next time OR maybe I'll just get a weekly pass or something like that.
Main objective was to confirm my air ticket home-so people its on the 4th of october. Teh O Limau Ais (T.O.L.A) here i come! Initially wanted to go back to school as well but then end up going back and forth to the airport only to be told that they can't do it there.Next stop-MAS office near Grafton Street. Lucky last time I went and 'hang kai' after my tuition so I discovered it by chance. Then again it served me no good this time as they also can't change anything. End up walking into a travel agent and they kindly helped me out by calling KLM' s office.
Flying on the same day as my uncle brb....have to go out. Play some golf. Finish this post later...
1 comment:
I thought you're going to make your comeback as a surprise.
Post a Comment