Aujourd'hui il fait beau et il y a beaucoup des jolie filles ici.! Nice day today despite the forecast for a lousy rainy day-guess you can't really trust what people tell you.... Nothing much on sunday really, honestly.Heh. Monday-heavy breakfast to start with then out to St Margret for a round with good ol' uncle Ding. Played quite badly I think-par the first 2 holes and crashed to double-bogeys. Weathers nice -nothing to complain about...
Decided with Caroline that I'll head up to Dundalk earlier than the bus from school and her mum will pick me up at the bus stop and send us both there. I don't really see a point of getting a limo but I would actually like to if it wasn't 200 bucks++ plus I've no-one to share it with. God...meet the parents...lol. Scary part first. Next problem is-I'm definitely not taking that bus all dressed up (to look like a misplaced idiot) plus I've never been to Dundalk! Its up north, near Northern Ireland. Things will fall into place eventually (I think!) ok NOTES- better tell her not to put soooo much make-up on first , stick to cider won't get tipsy too fast and better keep her accompanied-she wouldn't kno anyone there. Can't wait to see all my old buds!!
Will head out to Dublin tommorow again this time to pay Trinity College a visit and maybe meet up with Alexander the Noob. This time my uncle's goina send me up so that saving 5 bucks on the bus fare. List of things to buy-shirt for friends (supposed to get them last week when I'm up there but was on the phone till the shop closed!) ,a specific ear-ring for my mum at Killarney's ,-a stupid teapot for my mum again... (The last time I went with Caroline, we bought the wrong one...)
Ok,on wednesday might go back to school to pay a visit to some friends (Jack's Fan Club!!) and teachers. Haih..too bad Ms Rock left the school already, luckily Olie (principal) is not around (so I can't tell him 'Fuck Ya! -in his face) but instead I can thank Mr O'Miochain (vice principal/physics teacher) he's one of the few rare people I actually respect and look up to even more than my dad. I have to say, the fella is just a genius plus he's sound.... Tabik* and theres my under-16 girls badminton team whose all moving to the under-19 catagory now. Sobs* they make me proud... Goina return as one of Gormo's badminton legend WOOT! the undefeated singles player. hehehe boasting now. Have to control myself...mu..s..t control my..se..lf..
3 comments:
Give me the Liverpool girl's add!
heh...but even i dun hav it lol...
i think this is awesome
http://digitalfuntown.squarespace.com/dft-blog/2008/2/12/doritos-sandwich.html
Post a Comment