Dude! is time slowing down or is it just me? Had quite a day yesterday! Awesome day! in a nutcase, if only everyday is that eventful....
--Out to get my debs suit in Navan town, the first few shops ran out so that got me worried for a while. But eventually found a shop with suits for hire. Got a black coat, a sliver-gray waist-coat, plus a black bow tie, that should do the trick....
-Home for some delicious fried rice and after whacking 2 plates of it, offered my aunt to do some house cores. (that part wasn't that nice!)
--Got a 5 minutes notice for my uncle to swing by and head out for 9 holes of golf. 27 holes so far... Playing on monday in St Margeret's and heading up north(Belfast) next week for 2 days to take on the northern-irish chinese golf society with my uncle leading the pack and apparently he's training me as a new 'secret weapon'.
--The restaurant and pub was busy so we went straight into work at 7 but then I was in my golfing attire and golf spikes! Helped out anyway till around 11. Got to earn as much pocket $$$ as possible here cause I might need the funding for a proposed plan to go backpacking in China with Vivian. Wanna use own money, covered in guilt already spending parent's $$$.
--Stupid coffee machine was broken and I wasn't told of it untill an order of 4 bailey's coffee, 1 tia-maria and irish coffee came rolling down at me. Had to do them manually man...damn troublesome.Got it done anyway and while doing so ,chatted abit with Quinn, a regular customer/hot chick who always come by for a take-away every weekend. She's only in 6th year now but she looks damn matured man....no pics Jin! She said she'll see me around soon-if only she knows that I'll be gone soon.Haih...open new doors and close some. Circle of life konon...
--Smsed/texted Morgan and Caroline. She can't go out today :'( have to work in the morning...pity her. Mean while I finished work at 11,uncle sent me home and Morgan rang saying that he and Gore are up in Navan heading out to Knights(a club) Consulted my uncle about joining them (semi-conservative mah...!) and fucking hell! you would never guessed what he said....-'Yea! go on. Go and learn how to hold a gal and experience the night life!' Seriously, I was stunned for a while...my guardian and uncle just said that. Got changed instantly , some perfume and gel did the trick and uncle Ding sent me there PLUS I was wearing my over-sized sneakers so the bouncer kinda stopped me but apparently my uncle's well known in town and after pointing at me from the car, they kinda got the message..
--First time! no big deal! Anyway, Gore , Morgan and Joey were already there waiting in that packed place. Tonnes of people there..flashy lights , artificial mist the place was nice. (Btw,Gore and Morgan were my fellow boarding school buds.) It was like a reunion and apparently those guys had like 5 pints of cider when I got there but it was fun anyway. Had a pint of cider myself and some WKD later. They were abit drunk and Joey had a 'mini-showdown' with some gal dancing to 'Promiscious Girl' by Nelly Furtado-fun to watch what people do under the influence of alcohol. Later out in the beer garden four of us approached some fine-looking chicks and chatted them up. -'I'm Captain Jack Sparrow...!!'
--Head off at around 1 something after we lost and found Gore(baby-face) in the club. learned some things I never knew-I could do easy soduku even when I'm slightly drunk!! Amazing!
That was a fun night out anyway...Today's a different day all together.
3 comments:
"Later out in the beer garden four of us approached some fine-looking chicks and chatted them up. -'I'm Captain Jack Sparrow...!!'"
I dare you to do that in Malaysia...
bahhahah....harder..
Congrats! You've been tagged! Chk out my blog! http://sdvdragunov.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment