Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its in me belly!

Certain things are for sure and some aren't. When you open new doors, you close some as well.. my debs is next week, thursday. Still wondering how am I goina get up to Dundalk and return as well. Kelvin's (cousin) not going -says he hates everyone in that school...more like the other way round I think...can't blame him. Arrived on wednesday, start into the fees and grants department in UCD. Slept like a log as well when I got home-both cousins are gone,school and college.

One of these days, might go back up to school to pay a visit to some old friends.Damn ..it kinda feels weird not being in contact with my friends here over the summer. Overcame it anyway but then again, none of my ex-schoolmates are in Navan.

Got up early enough today, cheese and crackers for breakfast plus toasted fish and some chilli sauce to get me started. Damn the cheese is one thing...-its pretty or rather freaking good! got it in Amsterdam when I was with the tour-smoked and herbs baby!! goes well with the jacobs or ping-pong brand square biscuits ( the one we always eat with milo one..) If I get the chance to go there again, I'll get more definitely.. By the way, marijuana is not LEGAL in Amsterdam but its 'acceptable' .Respect them* tabik!

Went out for some golf then with my uncle, Alan(his bar manager) and a Mark(barman) at Headfort GC in Kells. Reputed to be one of the best golf courses Emerald Isle has to offer and so far, they are damn right... The place is a beauty-huge as well with plenty of water hazards which is the watery graves to countless stray golf balls. We got a free voucher from I-don't-know-where and its worth every ounce of it, green fees are 60 bucks (my home course only 18) Wouldn't say I played great-haven't played much over the summer so initially, I suffered but eventually coped on and got the 10bucks that was on stake/bet.

Skipped lunch and played till like 5 then we had a hardcore/heavy/early dinner -stuffed even after we ate our starters. Had an interesting conversation about the origins and ingredients of 'bread sauce'. Heavens! who ever heard of bread sauce!? although Alan and Mark both had tried it before but couldn't tell whats it made of...What am I going to do tommorow? A totally different day.

1 comment:

Jin said...

Gotta go to school in around 17 minutes time. Argh!