Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday blues..

Forgot it was sunday today...lie-in till 12 while wondering why my uncle went out so early- Its sunday and he's gone to school to collect 'King Jason Ruler of People Tan' (thats what he set as his name on my phone! :P) If I've knew earlier , would have tagged along as well.
Stayed off the pc for a while while watching '2 and a half men' -great show! Its among my favs -Scrubs
-That 70s Show
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Simpsons
-Futurama
-Family Guy!
Well just to list out some anyway. Didn't or couldn't watch every single episode but watched a fair bit of each anyway.
Arm's sore now, duno why...not good anyway if I'm going to Belfast tomorrow. Ever wonder -'Is there more to life than what I'm currently experiencing?' -I do often....
Still wondering anyway..

List of things to do or try before I die.-
-Sky diving!
-Scuba diving with sharks.
-Get high in Amsterdam.
-Appear in tv back in Malaysia doin whatever.
-Buy a disposable cam and waste it in one day :)
-Grow a beard. (doubt that!)
-Not shave for months after that!
-Give a cop a 'finger' and get away with it!
-Go for a really looooong run some place suddenly just because I felt like it.
-Put a potato or banana up some one's exhaust pipe :P
-Drive and hit golf balls at a building Done that!
-Get laid , do a one-night-stand. ;P
-Fly a figher jet! Woooo*!!!! (preferably MiG-29)
-Watch Singapore's collapse some day...(soon i hope!)
- Climb a really TALL tree and almost forget how to get down!
-Buy a ori Liverpool jersey for Jin (next time! not now!)
-Go watch Arsenal play at the Emirates stadium.! (and kick Liverpool's ass)
-Get ChickenHawk off Ray! the theiving bastard!
-Go to Africa someday.
- Remind Morgan that he's a ginge
-Join a special force should a world war break out? to die in the line of duty....
-Order teh halia instead of teh o limau ais...

The list goes on and on....well thats all that came through my mind anyway at the moment.

5 comments:

Jin said...

Hola loo ya man that's a damn fine list there (especially bout buying me a Liverpool jersey. Ori some more!). Hati tersentuh sampai nak nangis.

But sorry lah Liverpool will kick Arsenal's ass next month at Anfield AND at the Emirates Stadium next year while Arsenal kiss ours. :P

Anonymous said...

Cool ideas! REALLY cool. hey, whatya think if I come to Ireland?

Anonymous said...

Fuiyooo~ show finger at policeman.
Try shw fingerS at policeMEN.

the.traveller said...

Heyz~! Nice to meet u here. See u soon !! Great list .. lolx!

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Duno...Chong. Doubt that I'l be here for long.