Its official , the tables have turned again. I'll go straight to the point- i've been accepted to study at Queen's University , Belfast. -Chemical Engineering. Went up today and got some stuff sorted. Paper work will follow on wednesday or thursday. Accomodation is sorted- living with a bunch of post-grads! Looks like a nice place. Living expenses are actually cheaper up north. So I guess its bye-bye Monash and Australia then and Helllllooooooo Belfast.!. Just have to ring up KLM again and change my flight ticket which is due to take me home on the 4th of October. Kinda thinking when I made that decision- damn it! I'm goina close some doors in my life here... ahh well. Wherever life takes me!
Need a laptop now. Free internet in my accomodation!
3 comments:
So, you changed your flight ticket to..?
congrats~!!
yeah! congrats. because monash kena tapao kaw kaw.
=P
Post a Comment