Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ini saya ada..

Insomnia is a symptom[1] of a sleeping disorder characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity.
Wikipedia.

I just can't sleep or rather refused to shut down my body and sleep.
Not the first time and infact happens almost every night except those nights when I'm put to bed with alcohol in my veins or when I completely burnt myself out with too much physical activities.
Its 3.55am here now, oblivious to the fact that I will only have less than 4 hours of sleep before getting up for the Belfast Marathon at 8.20am... Doing 6.0 miles tomorrow at a relay event with Pat, Jeng Haw, Jia Li and Jim. 1st to start of anyways..
I'm really goina need redbull,
Its goina be fun,
What the heck its more like a prep for my summer camp anyway.


Marathon number and Tee.

Can't convince myself to sleep, can't enjoy sleep, restless, I can feel that my life is somehow building up to something... Something I still can't figure out. Can't see where my life's path will take me. Its like walking on foggy grounds.
Stupiak exams creeping up as well, doesn't help that the weekend thats past is a totally unproductive one too.


Final destination! (for today of course.)

No comments: