Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tagged by Tracy,

Hell, tags are annoying at some stages but sure beats the hell outha doing Roots Lotus plots...

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
cheeks !


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
-I need more sleep- kinda feeling and abit enthu..


3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Probably during the dinner last saturday.


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Not really.


5. Will you ever donate blood ?
I hate needles, but if I have to, I will like..


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Not too many really.


7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Nope.


8. What does your last text message say ?
To Francis 'drop by my place to get ure coke later'


9. What are you thinking right now ?
Head's swimming in Process Control...


1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
My family? Won't see them in a while tho.


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
3am.


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Dad's tee I think, but i terpakai it one day and became mine when he said 'its my fav tee..'


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Nope. Blanked out by Process Control..


14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Francis?


TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1. Xian Jin

2. Chong

3. Grace

4. KC

5. Jamie

6. Aaron Tan

7. Jin

8. Yilin

9. Jay

10. DJ


15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
No idea.


16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
female


17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
weird....no comment man!


18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Pre U.


20.Is no.4 single ?
I think so.


21. Say something about no.2 .
Cool guy. Fun to travel with, usd to get annoyed by him looooong time ago. (really long ago,back in school)


22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Both also short so sepadan! hahaha...


23. Describe no.9 .
Can dance man! IMU fella. Ex-flatmate. Wad else...


24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
I'll back no.7 untill I find out what it is about..


25. Do you like 8 ?
(Dia tak faham BM), asal kawan dia boleh lah. Tapi kadang kala dia menakutkan saya!

No comments: