Thursday, May 28, 2009

R.I.P.

Not that the blog is dead, but rather some moth that was flying around my room last night that I named Boogie. The thought actually crossed my head at one point -'what do moths eat?' Pet moth? mmmm... too late now anyway. Accidentally killed it there.

'Le deuxieme papier est fait!' 2 down, 2 more to go...
'Je detest les examens, c'est tres ennuyant.'
Refreshing the odd bits and bobs of french left in my head.. even that still needed an online dictionary to prove how much I forgotten, bye-bye £15 for those french classes that I never seem to attended trying to restore my memory.
1 way to keep myself occupied during the exam periods : do press ups...
pathetic really but if it works, don't give a fiddler's fart what so ever. Good prep for summer camp anyway.
Enjoyed watching MU get raped by Barcelona last night, some justice finally.. Henry found himself on the winning side of the finals at last.
next fri... can;t wait.

No comments: