Did my first paper today, Process Control. Honestly harder than I expected. Did it anyway, fingers crossed I don't have to come back and do a resit in August! Really wanna go to Canada now for adventure training with the OTC..
Imagine that, 2 weeks in Canada for £500 flights bungkus semua,mountain biking, kayaking, abseiling all those things, PLUS I get paid for all that 2 weeks there..i.e. £500 back! Shit man... A defo!
Adventure trainings summre only once in 2 years, (the last time they went to South Africa)
Now down to earth, the 2 things that stand between me and that.
1# - I pass all my papers now and live a care free August-to-come.
2# - I move the date for one of my resit paper forward/backward so it doesn't clash..
Next paper,next Thursday then the dreaded 'Mass Transfer' the next Monday... the 1st.
Angels and Demons today at Movie House with PC, Francis and Julian (ppl my age). And before that a good feed of KFC...
Some small gathering/bbq in my house after that,by my other housemate seen a shite-load of doctors (and doctors-to-be) gathered in my house just there..
Only seem to enforce the perception in my head that doctors are really a boring bunch... Well, not all lah but a general stereotyping done there..
04:06 am,
Peace out!
bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment