Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday 29/11

Man..I haven't updated in a while. Either didn't have the time or just plain pure laziness.
Don't even ask about the jumbled up playlist you are listening to....
Dublin today after mitching a tutorial to TRY and get my UK visa done only to find out I've filled in the wrong form AGAIN.... so there I was, attempt numero trois (3) .

Back down again next thurs for no. 4....
Might meet up with Caroline next week if she's free, we'll see how it goes..
Back in Belfast by 5. KFC coz I couldn't be bothered cooking today. Plus a match at 7.30.
Can't remember the amount of times I drifted in and out of sleep on the bus on the way up and down. Its like losing conscious... vision fading...and BLAM!.. we're in Banbridge...fade again..BLAM!.. Drogheda etc...

Ever feel mentally exhausted? Thats basicly chunks of my days this week if I'm not having my -'Happy Days..' mood. Urgh..don't even remind me about my practicals tomorrow and my weekend working... AND my organic test ..*list goes on....

Got a BORAT book for Fatson for xmas in Dublin but couldn't resist reading it myself...damn good. Laughing at it in the bus back to Belfast if I'm not sleeping. Have a habit of sleeping on the bus (which eventually is gna cause me problems!) like -'always set your alarm approx 1 hour when you leave Dub to Navan or you'll wake up in Slane! ' :P

Xmas shopping...what am I GOINA get for Uncle Micheal , Pat and Ding??
--Start cracking!

4 comments:

Kyd said...

Is the Borat book the novelization of the movie?

The song Tarzan and Jane in your blog is not by Aqua. It's by Toy-Box, a similiar sounding band and Video Killed the Radio Star is sung by The Buggles.

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

oooo...icic.
Not novelized..but like kinda with pics and more funny/gross/interesting stuff. :P

Kyd said...

Like that gay scene?

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

minus tat.. -.-''''
LOL