Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another weekend.

I'm bummed, exhausted , burned out , 'out of gas' , tired , wrecked , knackered ......

Je suis fatigue , Gua letih/mau kantoi......

BUT

I had a good weekend /and a half.

I was a good boy :P

I was sober enough. (*pats myself on the back)

I played badminton :)

I met some Malaysians my age old people in Queens

I enjoy trying to do as many things as possible in the shortest time. :0

AND

It was also weird when I gave my number to some random chinese girl I met on the bus...

BUT THEN AGAIN...

I got the bus and slept happily -briefly and went straight to work. And its weird with the manager in the restaurant treating you nice all the time while he 'panggang' everyone else's balls and eat them for breakfast. But his daughter is HOT tho.. hehehe lol.

Retires for the day.
Over and out.

2 comments:

Kyd said...

Another new target for Mr. Jijiman?

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

nope...free-lancing