What day is it?
-Its wednesday now. 14/11/07?
I think I just got my wings clipped..
'I have a condition from you.My son. (Serious)
NO MORE SKY DIVING AND CLIFF CLIMBING ,BUngee jump:: MUMMY CAN'T TAKE THIS PRESSURE. My heart really can't take this..It is very pain.....I m rather worried I might get heart attack.....No joke. NO MORE MEANS TOTALLY STOP...I hope you really understand it.
This year a Singaporean diver died due to the clip jam..infront of the friends..why have to do that?? This is life..pressure your life not playing with it JUST TO GET SOMETHING EXCITEMENT..AT THE END..PAY BACK SO SORROWFUL especially the sibling have to suffer the pain of lost.
I have decided to make my last choice to pull you out from the univercity AND BACK TO MALAYSIA if you can't stop of doing it again....(draw yourself out of the society, and join others games(not dangerous game ok) '
Above is some details from an email of a worry-ridden mum. LOL . Man...so much for France next year....
Ah well.... :P
Badminton club last night-beat Liang again in singles so its now 4-2 to me :) The dude is on the A-team for Queens and I only recently got promoted to the C-team?
Damn annoying at first when you're ranked 6th in Leinster's U-19 but I just got on with it anyway.. badminton-social sport now for me. To relax..
Was it worth it afterall?
-Uhuk..
Woke up on a wednesday morning only to find cold drizzly rain to accompany me to the DKB but then again , no amount of rain can dampen me if its goina be a good day!
Got this new habit of calling Rob, a Nob or Nobby... hahahhaha. Whoa..respect..respect ppl's names. :P
Pool after a interesting lecture by Dr.Walker and unwittingly persuaded Andy to challenge 2 girls in th next table for doubles ...
'Darn..there goes our reputation and pride again.., sailing away.. with them 2 biomedical chicks'
-Swallow your pride man..-
3 comments:
The two of you lost to the two girls?
lol...yea. Saw them again tday..
no face. =.='
So, still go for sky diving? Actually, how did he know?
Post a Comment