Saturday, November 24, 2007

-Another slap to the face....

Wanna kno what it feels like? Pick up a bucket of ice/water and splash it on Wong Wei Jiat's face...

It always seems to come out of a asian female's mouth...
'So, where is your gf?'
'And don't say you don't have one...'
'I don't believe you,...liar..'

-Another slap-
Not the first time anyway..guess I gotha live with it.
Use to take that as an insult. espeacially @ The Brats camp..sial....

'What do ya expect? Hellooooo! I'm only 18?!'
-or-
'I usually meet nice ppl in the wrong place and at the wrong time..'
-or-
'I'm free-lancing.'
-or-
'I suppose ppl in your country get marry @ 18 huh? Well, not from where I come from anyway..' :P

Does every new waitress have to ask me that?
J'en ai le ras le bol.... ;)

2 comments:

Kyd said...

It's because you're such a good person they're surprised you don't have one yet. :)

Anonymous said...

Not to mention you looks great! =)