WKD Iron (orange) would be the best ones of the multi-coloured famliy. :P
Crazy tuesday......
After some butt-numbing session of CAD and Gaussian (which adds up to 5 hours in front of a pc) Class was ovA!
Badminton at 7.30 , a must-do activity once everyweek or preferable more. But at the same time , promised Gerard that I'll be heading out to the M-Club that night as well so it was a tough decision (as they were meeting up @ 8.30 at KFC) Them 'northies' have a strange habit of going out so early..
So I stuck to badminton then ,till 10 waaaaay past the 8.30pm promise I made...
A few good matches came my way-lost a few matches as well... 'win some lose some i guess..'
As usual, wrecked after the badminton session still pondering about going out untill one of my flatmates-piped in-'you're still young, full of it ..go enjoy yourself etc...!' That really tipped the scales and put on your boots young sir! 'We're goin' hunting! :P
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
20 minutes of waiting just to get into the M-Club?! ridiculous or wad?
It wasn't too bad of a club actually,...no wait, it was actually good. Besides it being P-A-C-K-E-D.
Found Gerard (who's there since 8.30!!) and met a whole bunch of people.
-All smiles for being single!-
No more said.
Apparently I was geting 'comfy' with a friend's friend.....lol.
Big -BLANK- for the series of events by the time I got in and this morning.
Good night out anyway.
P.s -I'm a good boy. Don't ask stupid questions...lol.
4 comments:
presenting ... the 21st century - Casanova! u're on ur way there ~ =) lolx!
Naughty, naughty.
Lol...i wish.
Jin, u had ure fair share as well...lol.( Claudia)
Claudia? Do you mean Claudine?
Post a Comment