My P3 practical that I partly screwed-up -ooooo that innocent blue liquid...EVIL! not to mention stubborn as well.My first weekend in Belfast since I've been down to Dublin the last 2 weekends. The streets around the university are unusually empty. Indian food on sat! Pretty good. Memo*-don't order any drinks there next time! A rip-off.
Studied a wee for my class test on monday and off to badminton to pass time (3 hours) Damn, I'm still fit! Thought I was goina die after the first 2 hours but I suppose thats what I used to do in school! lol. Everyone's home! only the international students are seen ,well some of them anyway.
Went downstairs to watch the rugby finals between S.Africa and England with the frencys (Lucas and Eric) which quicky developed into ANOTHER awkward position for me when theres like 9 french in the tv room and a innocent looking 18-year old sipping his beer.
Not to mention the fact that they are postgrads (20 year old++) Did understand bits and pieces but lost overall in their true french accents. I regretted the day Lucas and Eric found out that I understood french! Why do I even hang out with his french buddies!? Match over-jettisoned my ass out of there back to some real Dublin accent back in my corridor and just sat at the kitchen with the lads till 1.
Seem to be taking my life at my own pace which is (very slow!) people saw- 'you're pretty fast on the badminton court..' Do things like a tortoise all the time tho! Walk also slow now.... Seem to obey my own rules of time and space. Which maybe explains the worrying increase of public transports I missed. Sometimes I do wish theres more 1st year international undergrads! So far all the ones I've encountered were post grads or final year students bar Ray in Chemistry.
4 comments:
howcomethestreetsareempty?
holsizzit?
weekendmah..everyonegohome.Notmanyinternationalstudentshere.
omigoodness, ur life thr with all those international students (esp frenchies) sound so cool...
sigh...
when u coming back le? still gt the unwanted french books for me ar? =P
yea its fun when u kno a bit of french. Met Eric's sister today and we went pub crawling together. Lol. Not too sure when I'll be back. Maybe in years or sooner.
Post a Comment