Thursday, October 25, 2007

Badminton Club Pub Crawl '07

Wednesday night -Scholar's Bar , Botanical Inn , The Eg ,The House. Note*-a pub crawl is going to different bars/pub in one night. Fun! :) It started at 8 but I was with the sky diving club when they meet up in The Parlour at 8. Just wanted to get more details from them...and we are clear for lift off! 4th of november here we come! Jeezz...some guys actually jump 3 times a day man! and they do it every weekend....heheheh.


Off to the Scholar's then in the union at 9 to meet up the badminton fellas. Wasn't too late -they were still there. A game of pool ( a few) chit-chat ,get to know more people or even to know some people better! -e.g Lian, Natalie,Rama,Dave and a good time to top it all. Had this 10£ coupon thing I got for being part of a survey I did on tuesday which I could use at the bars in the union and and used it to good effect-bought drinks for gals -lol. :P


Good night ,had a good time. But sorry people most pictures are quite blur (camera phone no flash wan) plus it's dark. Didn't noticed Eric'c sister initially-she blended in soo well as an Irish not as a french at all! Friendly person-so is Natalie and James.


I think I'll just let them pictures summarise the rest got to do my pre-labs!




L'Eric!


Wooopss...!!

Mary had a little lamb , ..little lamb...



James , Eric , Natalie .(front)
Melodie and Lian (back)





This is what Fanta Orange does to you!...

2 comments:

Cold Smoke said...

You fuckin sky dive,you crazy mothertrucker!

Love the blog mate!

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Yeap-this sunday to be precise. Lol. U have a nice blog as well!