Sunday, October 14, 2007

Basic Chemistry.

Don't ask me about the title....just another flotsam that drifted by in the oceans in my head.

Internet down in my room (more like I didn't know how to connect) fixd it anyway now. Back down south for the weekend (again!) Worked on sat night, busy enough...went home looking forward to dinner in front of the tv and lo and behold POTC 2 was on! Was enjoying it till Kelvin and Idel rang to ask me out to The Old Bridge Inn (uncle's pub) of all places!?
Good night out anyway-learned how to pull pints and got them for free while they paid for theirs :) .Went home at 2 after 3 pints and feeling tipsy...should look at Idel! she's drunk alright! lol. Out with some french guys last thursday badminton , dinner then pub and the 3 french guys met up with the other frencys and there I was ,surrounded and feeling weird again- 'err.....je parle un petit ......err....peu francais...' We were talking about the guinness ,stages of it- the cream , smoothness to the after taste. The last time I had guinness was when I took a sip back in Malaysia from my uncle loooong ago and Lord, it burned my innocent young throat .Now, it tasted fine. I'm not an alcoholic by the way if some of you had that impression- use alcohol ,don't abuse it. There is a difference.
Back in Belfast now. Still pondering over Idel's words -'have fun in college but don't get tied down in a relationship especially when it gets serious....' Time to revise my policies again.... :)
OOooooo...assignments stacking up slowly....theres Chemical Computations , understanding Basic Chem , Chem Eng but I take it this way- its basicly mathes and chemistry ALMOST EVERY DAY....1 practical every week.

No comments: