Ok back to business- TAGGED (list of 10 things ppl don't kno about me)
1-When I was in 4th year back in Gormo ( I was new back then) a girl offered me a blow-job (what a SLUT!) . Was disgusted and graciously declined the offer.
2-Sometimes wonder what will I be like or what will I be doing if i didn't make the choice to 'jump' to Ire.
3-Had a few handfuls of 'crushes' I had to suppress (or rather keep it low!) in the past due to the 'unsuitable' situation I always find myself in- Ok, time to bare it all! HECK I might not even see them again! :)
-List includes the following -lol :P -Grace , Caroline , Chloe ('o7) , Vivian , Nikita ,
4-Nearly got my ass and Jin's hauled off to the cops about 2 years ago in Court 10! Adrian , you owe us on this.....but I always thought the bastard (guard) was just tryin' to scare the shit outta us.
5-Used to fantasize about Halo and Master Chief until recently.
6-Someone saw my ding-dong before by accident when I was training the girls Under-16 team thats when I got jocked by my own cousin! revenge was swift and unforgiving after that. (Jocked him back about 3 times!) ASS!!!
7-Saved my own cousin from drowning when I was 14 in Endau Rompin (initially stood there saying 'Look , action movie! ' to my other cousin while my other cousin was screaming for help)
Ran over then and jumped in! CANNON BALL!!!!
8-Practiced, experienced and really grasped the meaning of the expression - "savage butchery" during the year end senior outing at the end of 6th year when we went paintballing Shoot at people as they surrender and slowly walk to the neutral stations........ I will forever remember when I found this guy lying down ,waiting to ambush my team in an "OUT-OF-BOUND" bush next to the trail. Shot him once and heard him winced and surender-paused a second before gunning him down close range as he screamed while I thought -'cheaters don't deserve a chance in any competition' give no quarters and take none. 'do unto the other what he would do to you before him' was the motto of the day. People shoot me as I retreat/surrender and I returned them the favour. Knocked out literally for a round shortly after a head-shot above my protective mask.....
9-My nightmares are always about losing people that are close to me the kinds of nightmares that makes you wake up panting and sweaty...lol Apparently I heard that if you take cheese before you go to bed you will have nightmares? How true is that? Well, I'm goina find out one day.
10-TRIED smoking marijuana before just a few puffs but didn't liked it - parallel to my standings of trying out stuff just to know whats right and wrong. Offered so many times but only did it once and most probably will never do so again- its VERY bad on the lungs. Well this is not acceptable in the society from which I came from but I don't give a fiddler's fart about what some 'kataks under the tempurungs' might say.
10 comments:
1. Should have accepted.
3. Knew about them except for Chloe '07 (thought it was just '06).
4. Yeah, man, that was so fun.
5. Did you wank to them?
10. Really unexpected. Got an image of Tony Montana snuffing cocaine in his room when I read this.
-Nope...no thax...
-No comment
-Fun but scary as well all becoz of adrian tryin to kau Tracy
-NO I DID NOT wank to them. Crazy argh?
-No comment
2) Doin wad ur frens r doin now. two words: Mamak.
ehehheh
10)super unexpected.
*gawks*
Jesus freaking christ...wats the cops gotta do wit me??Im innocent,dammit.I hate u wong.And take awway bone2.
U la, go 'kau' Tracy that time and drag us into it....Then kENA from the cops pulak.
Note:Bone2's goina stay. :P
When?????? eh write at my blog la.mine so empty.lazy come here la
LOL Jin you have GOT to be one of the sneakiest and most observant ppl in the world. We so need to hang out while the hols are alive and kicking. U guys really do some crazy shit... langsung tak ajak! LOL u and me both Clo you and me both =). Ah what the hey Wong I liked you too but since ur all the way there, we'll just grab you and hang when you get back! Take care!
You blew it Jijiman. Wtf. I told you you have a chance!
Jesus Christ
Oppps, forgot to check this them comments again..
Post a Comment