Monday, June 9, 2008

Messy, messy ,..not!!

Huh...heck of a a week and a half huh? Was for me anyway. Emotionally drained for a while,stressed etc, etc but that felt like a loong time ago. I just guess we pick the pieces up and move along in life.

I do hate the fact that I crave for attention quite often (sounds very vain there) sighs* but then again yea, family/relatives are extremely appreciated. They speed up the recovery process I guess. I feel very grateful for them. They always care for you even when you think they are pissed , it turns out they are more worried than annoyed! smiles* :D

Eg, last fri, down from Belfast to Navan cause summoned to work for uncle as waitress was sick. Long story short, I reached there at 8pm wondering damn...i was supposed to work at like 5? Could imagine Ding (uncle) being annoyed about it. Turned out to be a warm reception like a prodigal son... (I haven't been down here in a while) Plus the reason why he wants me down is for the match on tuesday against the North so I can follow them up north plus to get some practice with him.. (I should be gratefully instead of bitchin' about having to travel down..)
I have been an ungratefully swine quite often to my friends and family. (also due to 'selective hearing' by certain parties) Have to appreciate them more.. Always there to pick you up when you fall.
And why do we fall in the first place?
- to learn to pick ourselves up!

So its over, my (proper) relationship also not too serious in the first place but extremely hairy towards the end (and after it) *faster press 'purge' button! and buy loads of mouth wash!!! lol. Yea might take a break for a while (6 'flings' in the space of 12 months?) goina try and spend time with one woman espeacially in the next 3 months - my very own mom/mama/mere/mother! I miss her honestly.. but secretly hope she's not too restrictive this summer..(I'm 18 afterall, a 'man' hehe..)
Balik Malaysia on the 20th by the way. -Petrol naik 72 sen , a grim reminder of the situation there.. can't be too bad now. The food is always there! :P Appetite also recovering. Good sign. Lucky I moved out of Guthrie House..really had trouble sleeping on that bed (which explains why I fell asleep right after moving my stuff into the new house, didn't even open the boxs--Tiduuurrr..Zzzzz)
About the house pulak, next year move in with 4 girls.. :( *sad face , kidding! Happy to move in with them but I can't lock my door! have to fix that otherwise compromise privacy... Better make myself more usefull around the house. Haven't really do anything to help yet. (ffk on the 9th as well when ppl came to fix internet- my head is on a spike for this..) Should be back up there on wednesday and spend the last weekend up there for the summer , try and get a jump in as well- have the tickets anyway. Might as well.. St Margerets next tuesday when we play home against the North-ies. So back down on monday kua..

Then 20th -balik! (fish-head kari behind-my-house- USJ 14 here I come!!!)

No comments: