As the title might suggest- its obvious right?
Yet another dodgy flight home. Exactly the same senario I found myself in last year. Flight delayed in Dublin, run to catch the connecting flight, luggage left behind, etc, etc. -Sien. Found out, getting good at dealing with close-shaves hehe.. flight from dublin at 5.20pm , jijiman stuck in a traffic-4.30pm. Skipped a queue terus check in only to sit in the plane later for 1 hour ON the ground due to some chaotic air-trafficking on the Dublin side...
Luggage flew home at 6am this morning. Now just waiting for it to be delivered to me. Not forgetting that nearly half of the stuff in it isn't mine...
Good to be home anyways. Lucky enough as the weather yesterday was pretty cloudy so there was no 'oven door' effect at KLIA. Seafood at Klang last night -my family's postponed 'reunion dinner' =.= Kesiannya.. Then took a walk at some new shopping centre there called Aeon? Tried to look for a pair of slippers there only to find some rip-off offers- croc brand I think it was @ RM129 ?! Seriously, they look like the 10 ringgit ones you can get from pasar la wei... So still have to get a pair of slippers , and a local number here.
Since my clothes are in my luggage, I'm only down to a pair of jeans, my lucky/favourite underwear , a few pair of socks plus 2 apek-ish shirts.. memang apek anyway. Haih..
OK! plans so far, balik kampung for driving lessons next friday, then blank, blank x 3 , trying to confirm the beach trip on the 8th of july , a deep sea fishing trip for 3 days!! on the 8 of august-NICE, -I like! Last time all go only for 2 days , hehe..this time, 3 days! - heaven on a smelly fishing boat in the straits of Malacca! Can't wait..
Go mamak last night with Jin also weird, the fella said I come fetch you, I mah go out and wait loorr.. mana tau got 1 proton outside with tinted front seat window so I presumed it was him plus his bro ,walk up to it grinning the-'haven't seen ya in a while',doors locked mah tapped on the window, fellas looked around and open the door I opened the door and just wonder clem got new car meh? (who told me?..) looked at the two guys and tried to match their 'profiles' with clem and jin only to think 'what the hell?!' they also gong-gong one open the door for me... It was just pure confusion until I asked- 'jin?',they look like they haven't a single clue as well in the world until I burped - 'sorry wrong car!'
No comments:
Post a Comment