Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gimme 2 more days!

Going home on friday-
Should arrive on saturday if I don't repeat what happened last year.
The same question every summer- 'what are you going to to in this 3 months?'
Think! Think!...
Lets see, I will..
- learn how to drive (overdue)
- spend time with family (how?)
- visit gramp
- makan!


And I could..
- learn/improve another language -french/mandarin
- go for badminton training somewhere.
- work but how? I'll be in sitiawan for sometime I think.
- try and do something productive like what I haven't a clue!
- travel abit.

I need something to do!!
or else I'll be a bum again and probably take the dole if they have one for jobless/nothing-to-do/on summer break students in malaysia.

Dalam perkembangan lain, we lost the cup to the Northern Irish golf society for 4 years in a row again on tuesday. Despite winning 8 points up playing home in St Margerets, we failed to make up for the lost points in the away match at Ardglass the week before. Its a lil dissappointing to play below average and fail to perform when needed. I guess the verdict is I need more practice before each match to at least make it go smooth. Also have to thank my uncle for bringing me into this sport/ sponsoring equipment and letting me tag around to try so many different golf courses..
I will try to live up to his reputation! practice for next year! but no time now here..laaa...

No comments: