
A supposingly trip down to Belvoir Park followed by swimming in the PEC somehow turned into a long cycling trip to Lisburn! Followed the 'national cycling trail' from Belfast,Ormeau Road along the river Lagan going upstream leading to Belvoir Park. Eventually got there, nothing really special or memorable besides 2 super duper steep slopes! (going up was hell but I tell you, downhill is almost worth the effort! the adrenalin! from cycling! now I know why some people do off road biking and all..) makes you kinda think on the way down -'wait, a bike is not supposed to go this fast! as in reeeeeaaally fast! but after nosing around, wasnt really satisfied with what I found or rather set out to discover so on the way out, just wondered where does this OTHER way lead to? and to satisfy my curiosity (plus wander-lust) I took the 'other' way which infact lead me to Lisburn town 11 miles down the path...

Was worth it! Good weather anyways so don't get too much of that now around here.

2 comments:
eh, eh, eh!!!! when did you go! with who! eh next time i wanna go......... seriously.. (but i dun have a bike la wtc)
I went alone eh.. actualli wantd to go pec swimming wan afta tat but end up in lisburn pulak.. Boss Shie Ling ada bike but neva use wan.. If u wan to borrow beta ask her first..
Post a Comment