Rite,as the title would suggest, my head is scrambled! Leaving for Dublin on the 3rd now. Last day and a half tomorrow and wednesday. Plans are already stacking up for tmr. Some even overlapping.. Will try and straight them out now after this. Damn.. hate to let people down. Hence making promises that I might havta compromise on some of them. Ahhh... reminder* better fix this or rather get rid of this stupiak habit.
Goina continue packing after this. Cramming all the stuff (especially foodstuff) into my lugages and the 30kilos im allowed.
Meet up with some friends today at leo's. Rained when we left. Even goina miss the weather and rain.. hate this part of my summer. The 'goodbye' part-
But wad-the-heck I'll stick up to it as I did every year.
2nd year lies ahead. Its goina be tough but as the saying goes, 'as the going gets tough, the tough gets going.'
2 comments:
when the going gets tough, the tough eats chocolate~
welcome back to ireland!
-eat choc....
Post a Comment