Last paper on friday - Chemical Process Principles 1.
How sweet of them to save the best for the last. Its goina be a heck of a paper for most of us as we can't really understand heat transfer coefficients. lol.
Haih..what to do, telan bulat-bulat la. Theres, Fluid Flow in PIPES,-of all things.. PUMPS?! (damn interesting) Fluid Dynamics and Statics blah blah blah as well.
But could you imagine the sweet freedom that lays beyond 12.30am Friday 30th may? - I tell you, priceless.. (like them mastercard ads) lol. I've a sinking feeling that some of my plans undoubtedly clash or overlap. I'll see how it goes anyway.
-Jin and Bone2 going NS! XD
Jijiman /is-
-getting a bike!
-Bike as in leg-powered one..
-broke the strings to his much beloved racquet! :(
-kicked Liang's and Trishnan's ass in singles doing so.
-lil bored. 3 more days..
-caught a spider the size of my thumb nail and called it Bubu but he escaped when I left him under a shuttle. swt* tats how bored I was.
-Still wondering if a person could EVER forget to swim- ???
-Bemoaning the fact that he's gotha travel home with his aunt Pat and nephew (means I've to change the date for the flight -again- and pay $$$, plus so much for travelling solo)
-reading a book on D-day.
-wondering if he's really goina cycle to Slane?
-thinks Hung's vietnamese friend is hot~
-still faithful to Yisha.
-also missing her..
-wonders what my mum would say about her.
-wonders if he should tell in the first place..
-looks forward to getting his driving license :D
-thinks heat transfer is boring.
-fought of the temptation to get a take-away just now (caused tired wad..)
-reminds himself never to press ESC while watching a movie on Veoh.
-is listening to Linkin Park's Pushing Me Away.
-realises he has quite alot of stuff to move next week..
-wants to watch Indiana Jones
-fantasises to be Ironman...(was jack sparrow previously)
-should be doing past paper questions on pumps instead of extending this list..
-should go to bed actually.
-loves Electric Six, they make him smile..
-still wants to play Halo 3
-hence plans to buy an X-box 360 next year.
-is chatting to yisha now.
-will go to bed soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment