Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reality check.

Its been what?, 2 months and something like 11 dates I've been going out with Yisha. Overall, she IS a nice gal albeit a weird one... complimented by the disturbing fact that she likes to wear wigs as a fashion statement or wouldn't mind being a les.. T.T (3-some anyone?)LOL..
I personally detest the wigs but then again-she IS pretty tolerant , you have to give her credit for that now. Diligent enough in her studies , passionate about her country and pretty open. I guess only time would tell huh? time will tell...
Its no secret sometimes I wish she's Malaysian instead of Chinese (my mandarin is improving by the way! -I think..) cause there would be so much more to relate to or joke about,compared to the current super-patriotic-I-heart*-China spirit. I'm not saying its bad, its just different I guess.
Well the summer is here to put this relationship to a test. Assuming it survives there would be a slightly brighter future then! :)

No comments: