Sunday, August 12, 2007

Surprise, surpise...

11th of August, reunion of ex form-fivers of U8 at Pyramid and a pretty pleasant

surprise ,thanks to my mum and her usual -'cloak and dagger' way of planning surprises. Love

you anyway mum. :) Rush Hour 3 was pretty good plus it wasn't packed at all. There was a

pretty encouraging response to the reunion, better attendence than previously thought.My old

gang of buddies were still there-Tinesh(Ah Terr) ,Jin , Adrian ,Tham ,Aaron ,Ting and a few

more plus some old faces like Tracy,Chong,Hazry,Izuddin,Shamsul ,Steph ,Weng Shen and

his 'konco's'

and a few new faces I've never met (or forgotten!) earlier on ,my mum handed Jin some money

without me knowing ,in the car somemore! to get something going as my birthday celebration.

The rest was history as Jin thought out what to do with the $$ behind my back.

Reunion was at Harts Chicken Buffet and halfway through a Jin and Terr sneaked off to get the

bday cake-Chocolate Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe but I nearly choked on the price tag!

plus Jin went and bought Linkin Park's special edition album that I was joking about coz it

costed a whooping $135 but I didn't know that he was armed with mommy's money.

But thanks anyway,was pretty nice.

Things I noted-Chong's extra height plus his 'accented' talk, same-oul' Adrian and Hazry(cocky)

, a cleaver to cut the cake! , Aaron's good handling of the event.

Cc session after that at ss15! CS as usual till 12pm and off to Khalifah after that till 1.

if only everyday could be like this,life would be a bed of roses indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya lah, I wish everyday could be like that too.

This Friday stay over night again lah... Then I could use that as an excuse to skip Cameron. My bro won't be going so he'll have the house to himself for 3 days.