Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One-man crusade!

Woke up early tday for a change (crashed into bed at 9.30pm d previous nite!), checked

out the Linkin Park DVD yoke and it was amazing! damn cun!!! videos, lyrics, wallpaper, mp3 ,

loved 110% of it! Went with my mum to Damansara to collect a check then but before we left,

I had the urge to take my badminton gear -dunno why.. and requested to be dropped of at ss17.

By the way, its Jin-Jin's (Sis) bday tday.Sweet 16 already...so fast, but growing more handsome

by the day. :P Back to the crusade, went up into the Ritz badminton hall alone/without boooking

or appointment cause I can no longer bear my longing for badminton and guess what, I got

extreeeemely lucky. The moment I opened the doors, an invatation to play flew straight into my

face.... rupa-rupa Taylor's Col. rented the place every tues and thurs for its students.

Note: not my first time doing spartan style-1 man show 'go play badminton with anyone who's

there' handful of guys there, 2 korean students and of course the chicks... by the way,I don't

go to Taylors! but still accepted to play (thurs as well) .Had fun, satisfied my hunger as well

since I was barred to going to stadium Bukit Jalil (to watch badminton) alone repeatedly.

Thats that anyways, took a bus home after walking to ss14, *PHEW! ....

Pushing my stamina to a limit today... good anyway after all those 'makan sessions'

Fridays afterwards to celebrate my sis's bday (mine as well) lovely food and service there...

-love the place! asked to stand on chair and give a speech or sing a song thats not a nursery

rythm. Honestly,I have the guts to explore places in fact, I love walking from place to place

when I'm travelling but if you ask me to sing in front of ppl,I freeze up totally-some sort of

stage fright. Another day floated by, enjoying life atm. we're only 17 once in our short life.

Last 24 hour of being 17. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your sister's birthday was just one day before yours. And you said my parents planned for me to be born on the same date as my brother. =O