Thursday, August 30, 2007

Out the whole day today. 9.30am to 8pm. Whole day man.... A weird and kinda mixed day. My uncle past away the night before, had to comfort my mum plus...I hate to see her in that state. People come ,people go. Furthermore, I had plans the next day. Next morning, consulted my mum aboput going out got a cold reply in return. I guess I should have stayed to be around when she needed me. Feel like a bad son as well. Albeit a selfish one.

Neways, I was caught in the middle of things and proceded with my friends anyway. Off to Monash with Grace, Jin, Terr and Erica. Dropped Erica off at her college first then went on to Monash to ask a few questions regarding it as my second choice should UCD fail. Lepas itu, kita orang pegi kutip Djawad in Kota Kemuning, go his house lepak for a while. Noticed that Grace has a pleasant personality / a nice person ( besides being our driver!) Djawad and grace then had a taste of CC then after being persuaded by Terr n Jin. CS WOOT! Kiss kiss bang bang!!

Spicy maggi goreng at some mamak for lunch. Then go play badminton!!
Man...I'm actually goina miss all this. The hanging out with friends, teh 'o' limau ais , badminton ,etc...What to do? Just have to go on with life. Just the way it is...Not that I really have an option....

Some serious badminton followed-paid for an hour and played for 3! Have to use a different exit to avoid the 'jaga' there. ' Saya bagi setengah jam , kamu orang ambil 1 jam lebih...' Cabut man...next time book the courts using a different name and number.Aiyo, lidat next tuesday susah lor...

This paragraph is Clo's -"hi I asked Wong to do this" Serving no purpose other than to advertise the existance of a gal called Clo.(Chloe) Well you asked for it, you got it.

Balik kampung canceled tonight. Dad's home, might go for some ice-cream with Grace tomorrow or maybe Aaron's BBQ party, I'll see tommorow. Kinda tired atm, legs feel like they are goina come off....

HAPPY 50TH Birthday MALYASIA!!!!- MERDEKA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a very fulfilling day. Must do it more often.

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

hehehhe yea.:)

chLoe said...

ok, u can take d paragraph down now.
=)

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

hehheheheh NEVA !!! its goina enter b there for quite a while. :)