Officially finished working today,actually enjoyed it on the last day where I tested and varied
my tone, speech and manner while calling the clients-it actually improves my communication
skills! Supposed have to extend 2 more days(extend contract konon!Aaron stayed instead of
me) but I got a bit lazy and quite tired these few days when I slept standing on the LRT ,on the
bus and went straight to bed after shower.Day-light robbery @ the Subway sandwich bar in PJ
yesterday! @#$^% 24 bucks for 2 6-inch sanwiches is pure RIP-OFF!! plus I had to pay for Ah
Terr.Driving range with him and his dad tomorrow night. Can't help but to feel a bit more cold
and hostile to my own dad on the other hand. That doesn't sound god huh?Off to Ipoh for a
wedding dinner this sat, and I have to follow my dad back to his hometown on thursday. :O
Noticed that my temper tend to get frayed easier when lack of sleep or awaken
pre-maturely so don't say I did't warn anyone. Jobless and officially a bum again tommorow.
The Simpsons movie was class...!!! so was Transformers but I think I might go watch The
Simpsons again :P -funny from start to end.-irrevalent but savage humour!
3 comments:
eh.. wong~
thx for dropping by my blog, saw your comment. =)
i shall link you. =)
I found some treasure in my drawer today.
No prob..wad treasure? $? hopefully lah...
Post a Comment