Spent this week working-Crystal Edge Sdn Bhd in PJ with Thinesh and Aaron doing some telemarketing stuff where we call ppl and invite them to sum stupid IBM seminar.Have to do 800 calls in 7 days and I think im on 600 now with 4 attendence only-well can't argue with the paycheck with 8 bucks per hour.Our supervisor quite friendly la..so late so many times also ok and go bac early also ok.
There was this one day last week on our daily bus journey back to Carrefour fro Kelana Jaya- it
just rained and it freaking jammed all the way so when we were at ss15 thinesh saw bus 13-the
one that will take us home so I agreed with his idea/joke to hop off and go after it. And that we
did. Running on the road in jam actually proved that 'run also faster' -but we lost the bus as we
got held up at the round-about so we just walked to 3K lor..hoping to catch another one-which
passed us without stopping and the chase is on again -quote ,unquote Thinesh-The Adventures
of Indiana and Bridget Jones minus the fact that he was Bridget here as his lack of stamina plus
his man-boobs set the pace to a walking one. Run punya run until he said that bus won't go his
house wor....tell la earlier dun have to chase then.Since we were that far,we just decided to walk
thru Summit and to rendez-vous with my 'mere' at giant. At that point, when Thinesh was
sweating I have to admit he did look like the 'orang minyak' with his 'gloss' or should I say 'shine'
urgh...Dinner at USJ 1 then.Kena 'cha' by both parent the last day because not spending enough
'quality' time with my family and someone even went to the extend of counting the days I have
left.Bought Harry Potter as part of my promise to my sis and hence blowing away part of my
pocket money. Well so far this summer has been a thrifty
one compared to last year anyway.Hope to play badminton tday with Jin's classmate .
Repeat after me-We love Grey's Anotomy damn...kena influence.
3 comments:
Sorry lah badminton cancelled. Influenced by Caroline? I wanna play CS lah...
referring to ur Stuff I need -(N) / want -(W) / will never get -(N/G)...
urm... WHY on earth wud u wanna kill off harry urself?? 0.0
jelez of his character izzit~~~
XP
Heh...mayb,indirectly, honestly ,he's actually not that annoying but his fanatical fans are...and hence,the root of the problem ,voila!
Post a Comment