Quick update.
In london at the moment, sharing an apartment with Julian and his gf Kye Li. Just got here today. In london because I've to visit the Malaysian High Commission tomorrow. Renew my passport lor.. Got plenty of time to kill tho since my flight back is on thursday so I guess I'll explore london abit. Last time I was here was like more than 5 years ago with my mom and siblings.. which also serves to explain the part when I got off the train from Stansted airport in Liverpool Street train station, - hadn't a clue where to go! eventually found my way to Julian's place in Kilburn. No hassles, complications did arise but solved anyways. Flipping phone chose to died on me when I got off the plane..
Well, I guess its the big city and me then!
Adventure update - plans to cycle down to Dublin from Belfast will carry on after all! Managed to find people as crazy (or determined) as me to pull it off. Its goina be Big Red, Kenny and me on the 11th of july. Which gives me 1 day to pack for the trip and run all possible last minute maintenance on my bike. What else do we live for?
No comments:
Post a Comment