Leaving soon for summer camp today. Just running through the list of things to do before I go~
-email Samantha; (check)
-cut hair ,buzz cut;
-call home to say bye to mom; (after this)
-clean room; (neva needed cleaning anyway)
-get padlocks;
-renew loan for books from library that I don't have with me; (check)
-send Sarah off to the bus station and airport at 6am; (check)
-clear room downstairs for Veronica to move in;
-say babai to Phiek Har;
-shave; (check)
-and finally, yorkie and crunchy bars to survive on when out in the field. (check)
Almost set to go I guess. 2 weeks away with the corps, should be fun minus the fact that its always done with minimum sleep, maximum physical strain, sleeping rough, and the must-have(and well deserved) alcohol overdose at the end, after training our arses off like like shit. Well, at least I get paid AND I get fit-ter. Hahaha...
P.S- Any of you guys wondering whats all this crap about? lol Its my university's officer training corp.
Jijiman out,
See yous in 2 weeks.
5 comments:
i'm going to nepal 19th july
n sakai u nvr say babai to me! hmph!
Hello! This is Sarah =) My plans for everything is going good so far.
Blog when you get back k and keep in touch! =)))
-Jamie Soliii...lor... Quite busy lor these few weeks.
-Sarah Will do so no problem. You take it easy.
when u back ??
Back d...!!
Post a Comment