Friday, October 10, 2008

In the army..

A while since Ive updated. End of week 2 now that its friday. Good enough weeks, busy and interesting. Yet to show my face at the canoeing club.. lol. Why did I even sign up for that in the first place when it clashes with my badminton. Got a 'special pass' to get on the team this year, i.e no need to go through the try-outs/trials and all. Justified man.. last year I sub also can't get. Was a lil disappointed that time. But somehow ended up on the C team anyways- in div 9! hahahaha... all fun and games in the end! Not forgetting the Intervarsities. Grins*
Recap- this week flew past me... It was only monday then waking up to find its already friday. Speaking of waking up, really did struggle for the first time this sem to ooze outha bed this morning. Intensive badminton last night, thats why.. Not to mention the ever-staying bloody irish rain thats loves to hang about everytime I step outside or greets me every morning when I get on my bike. Week 3 here I come! but heres the weekend to chill first! Pic: my OTC-issued uni.

No comments: