Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm forgetful...

List of things to do.
Better save it somewhere before I forget..

Academic.-Holland's Tutorial-Chemical Process Principals
-Presentation on Cooling Tower.
-Revise for mathes test next Wednesday.
-Prepare for exams in May.
-This week's experiment write-up.
-Finish all of McNally's stuff by next monday.

Miscellaneous-Go to Manchester.
-Go to UCD next weekend.
-Get a tattoo before summer ends.
-Cycle Navan-Slane.
-Fix cousin's bike before cycling to Slane.
-Go to Chem Eng formal.
-Buy movie Spirited Away.
-Get my passport!
-Move out of Guthrie.
-Make kuih Tako....dunno can anot?
-Get jump tickets from Paul.
-Clean my runners.

Thats the list for now.
Just to remind myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

coming to Dublin this weekend? getting Spirited Away!!?? can i borrow it from you!! I WANNA WATCH!! haven't seen you in a while too... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

sorry jean. Change of plans..
I didnt made it to Dublin on sunday. But I'll be down on the 26th tho.

Anonymous said...

Hey.. got gf liao huh? HAHAHa

Good game today tho (you turncoat :P)
Red Team Rulez!!

=)