Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update!? outdated leh..?

I'm a bum.
I deserve to burn in a student's hell just for being so. Current on my desk is a list of work I've to do (created over the weekend) but besides my compulsory lab report nothing else seems to be done.
So thursday tomolo...V-day! Arghhh.....! Can't even go out tomorrow night after selling my soul to Queens badminton team. It better be worth my time plus we better make mince meat outha them as well. Or maybe I could go out?....heheh we'll see how it goes.
Pool at Lavery's today. Wanted something different otha than the Union so Lavery's then. Woke up early this morning thanks to Emma texting at 8.10-'jack! Wake up!'.. Hve to thank her tho, considering I missed both Further Mathes last week until the tutorial last fri 'buat bodoh' (memang lost+bodoh) during that tutorial coz I missed 1 week's worth of work.
1 class only tday-not complaining...I swear! Pool for a while in d union avec Emma et Maria then they left to city centre gua pegi dengan Jason, Paul and Alex to Lavery's. Disasterous outing as I'm currently 7-down against Jason. That Jam-Bag!..
Jason wanted KFC after that so I also cannot resist lor...Don't blame me! who can resist KFC? (unless ure a veget-a-rian). Dinner @ Ya Pei Ye Pei's house than later. Still managed to whacked 2 bowls of rice...so 'ehhsai la..'
Patient- Chia Ling ,serial-k.e.p.o,I.C.U.P.
Diagnosed with- Pre V-Day induced Stress/ pre-V virus.
Sydrome- boy-cott of V-day to study instead, emotional outburst when reading this..etc
Note- Early stage of O.S.B disease (Old Single Bachelor disease a.k.a Mother's Headache Virus) which has severely affected victims in urban areas causing desperate usage of the 'match-making vaccine' or substantially increasing the number of advanced stages -(Married Late Syndrome) or even the odd Single4EVA infection.

hahhahahahahhaa! Got nothing to do so I took the piss outha her.lol.Sad isn't it?

3 comments:

Jay Low said...

HAHAHA!!!
it's so funny that u pick on Chia Ling like that! was laughing my head off while reading!

anyways, u really lack the ability to spell names la... first it was 'Peha' and now 'Ya/Ye Pei'... HAHA! ;P

YeePei said...

he still can't spell my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chia Ling said...

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY! u @#%$*@ JACKass!

I DECLARE "W. A. R." ON U!!!

U like to pick fight with me horrrr!!

LET ME TELL U THIS: I M SINGLE BY CHOICE!

tak mau kawan sama lu! HMPH!