Monday, February 18, 2008

SquareBob SpongePants.

Ok. Week 4, 2nd term. Damn fast... meet Rob on the way to the DKB, catched up abit on 'old times' ? Haven't been talking to him in a while-one of the first persons I knew when I first came to QUB. He's doing Chem so don't have any same lectures anymore. On time today and whole of last week, parallel to my own promise to be on time to class at 9 every day instead of being late most of the 1st term. So far ok except one tuesday-kena tangkap by Shie Ling summore that time...
Weekend was ok, down to Navan to work, Jason's on his holidays and after some Ming Court in Blanch on sunday, back up again. Tiring...
Might get a job at the Stiff Kitten as they are short of staff at the moment plus so I was told by Aoifa , whom I've just met in Barsub not more than an hour ago after Holland's 'extra' lecture. 2 racist remarks thrown my way today- Andrew saw a bunch of Chinese ppl in suits in the DKB -'Its an invasion..' swt*.... Nawh..they're not that racist just joking althought Northern Ireland is supposed to be quite racist. How true is that?
At 3pm- felt extremely guilty after hitting Emma in self-defense of my pride and dignity.Well my fault if you wanna boil it down- Attempted to draw this gal's neck(Catherine) in front of me in our maths lecture got a smack from Emma and jokingly elbowed Emma but made up for it anyways with an 'official apology' + getting her a drink (water!) :P
Plan to try and make some satay chicken minus the skewers since I've the seasonings... Might do it tonight.
Out and Over!

No comments: