Thursday, January 10, 2008

Boredome...(Its Exactly 2am Now.?)

Ok....few things in my head.

1) flippin' exams next week (basic chem and mathes!) chemical engineering on wed couldn't be any smoother...smooth and silky while I bitch-slapped 3 quarters of the paper. You see , doing past papers has their advantages after all. Then again, a bit of waffle for half of the last question eg.-waffle..waaffle....waaaaffffflllee.

2) First time since I'm in Queens I actually felt bored. Which smart alec had the idea to close the PEC over the exams....further complied by the fact tat most of my frens are at home studying. -What else will you be doing if you are not- in class , PEC , playing shit loads of pool , just wasting time with your friends, or out in a bar or club?

3) I have about 1 week off after my exam....bit of extra $$$ in hand. (work)
I could....-travel somewhere (france I presume since I always said 'I would love to go there..' with aunt Julie since shes here.
OR/AND (likely to)
Get wasted for a few days as a post examination stress-relieve.
OR
Bum in Belfast for that week and get a job?

4) If I'm going back home this summer. I WILL ALMOST DEFINITELY go and visit Vietnam. Was talking to a Vietnamese flatmate a few times about it. Sounds good, espeacially the place- Halong Bay? I think.. I enjoyed Cambodia anyway the last time so should be good. Now, have to save a portion of my hard-earned blood, sweat and tears $$$ for that. Presuming that I'm going home.

5) Just a funny thought -FIRST, LISTEN TO 'AMERICA,FUCK YEA' from playlist *check jijiman's music playlist on top of the page. Should find -Team America's-'America, Fuck Yea!' (its a song btw...)

Imagine changing the lyrics from 'America'-'Malaysia' so the title='Malaysia ,Fuck Yea'
and..
change the line- 'freedom is the only way thru..' to 'calat/cabut is the only way lohh...'
plus
'..terrorist your game is thru coz now you've to answer to....America!' changed to '..immigrants your permit is thru coz you've to answer to....RELA!'
and of course-
the chorus from the original song like-'NFL , baseball, the ghettos , republicans ,walmart ,rock and roll...etc' to 'politics!,ramli burger!,squatters! , mamak! ,ISA! ,INDOs ,trafic jams! ,PAS ,censorship! ,NEP! , lolex..(fake rolex) ,DVDs! ,credit cards! ,snatch-thieves! ,Chow-Kit Road! ,malays!, KLCC!, Lalas! ,'char kuey teow! ,bumiputeras! ,2020!? ...etc.

I bet it would REALLY sound funny should ANYONE make a song like that.! I will personally 'kowtow' the person man....

Then again , someone might be offended by this.Its only for abit of fun. No offense meant. None taken I hope. :P

No comments: