Saturday, January 19, 2008

As Free Men We Should...

Exams R OFFICIALLY OVER! Then again I did not like 1 bit of my CHE106 test tho. Classified as 'Intergration Breakdown' Code 117#m.a.m.p.u.s. Ahhh..should pass, only not with flying colours.
That was about 2 days ago I think.?
Currently feel like my whole body was made out of glass, smashed then put back into pieces... let me recall what happened.
.
.
.
.
. Yea.! Exams over on thurs, pool and drinks @ Bar-Sub first then dinner and more drinks at Maria's place plus I forgotten how to get out of Elms Village! Got lost.
Eric, a french buddy from my flat left for home today-FOR GOOD..sobs* Football with the french yesterday which also explains my aching body.There was -Superman Luis as well ...he did a ala Peter Crouch super flying volley from a cross-babi.....I was almost speechless.
Btw, a friend of mine -Jason from Forensics texted me last sunday-saying - 'I know I didn't say anything about it but just to let you know, my girlfriend had a lil gal yesterday..' *ShOCK , Stunned? It must be a joke....
Told him-'Its tooo early in the morning to be drunk Jason..' and guess what, he's not... Few disturbing facts..1# He's only 18 (mY Age?!) 2# He's gf is 20?!
Man...talk about the difference in culture here. Quite, very , sangat the amat diff. :) House party last night after having dinner @ The Bot. Guiness was ok there I suppose but food isn't the best...I prefer the Globe.
Neway- house party its the 23rd bday for a big Vince Vaughn look-a-like spanish dude called Eduardo (from Arsenal!..)NO . The place is actually a hall not really a private accom. (hall as in Queens/uni accom-I live in 1 as well) The place was crammed full of ppl and to freshen it up abit Antoine and Marie had to smoke in there as well...ASS. I picked up my pro-evo mantle again! i used to not play it after Fifa 2 summers ago cause Jin keeps kickin my ass in it back then and while jijimans could hold their own in Fifa, jin would just WOOP me in pro evo... sad history here. Then again, its good to be back...
Met alot of ppl at the party including a Malaysian gal who lives there at the party @ 2am in her pajamas , eating digestive biscuits...hmmm....something doesn't seem right? Innocent. From Kepong anyway if I remember (not the name tho) doing a masters in polymer process or sumting. I duno but I seem to think one could tell if a chinese-malaysian girl went to a chinese school or malay/english one. I don't know but something makes it notable...
Ok.Thats the chunk of my week so far. Gotha go to tescos get some stuff cooking for Nathan and Sonia tonight and a Lord of the Ring lan-party!
Over and out!

No comments: