Monash Ball with Sam my date that night.
Jin and Me at home/Subang.
With my family before I left. (Summer 08)

Moved in with them. (from left, Phar,CL,me and SL)

-No Comment-
Raya Open house 2008.

Mud-race with Karen and Febe! 4 miles through the (freezing)muck!
Scooter @ Clubland Live 2!
Halloween- 'Phar..I thinky fishy is sicky!...'

Pat and me(+SL,CL,Lydia and Wei Lynn) @ Kremlin (*ahem a gaybar ahem*) lol. Im not gay btw!
Me @ Nottingham Games with UCD-ians
Badminton Club night out + pub quiz.

My SA-80 and webbing.

Me in uniform. (beret)
Mr Grumpy in the morning (*note the messy room)

Everyone, this is 'Bildo' my travelling-rock/companion. Here he is pictured @ Belfast City Hall.
If you gotha go, you gotha go! (pee-ing on the Giant's Causeway)
Ming and me trying our hands on pole/lamp-post dancing~
Me @ Lanyon Building, QUB.
Xmas eve with Pat and some Dub-ppl.
Me, Alyson, Ming and June on their Belfast 'tour'.
Ali et moi.
-No Comment-

Ming ,Kong-ed.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
And I should be studying...
No comments:
Post a Comment