Sunday, August 24, 2008

1 more day!

Monday, 25th August. Dad's birthday! I actually forgotten about it until one of my siblings told me and I quickly saved it into my phone's calender.. Me being a useless son? maybe.. That aside, won't be bothered to do the other post on Pangkor. Its all in the head. Thats where it needs to be. Well, check out -Chong's Other Blog' under the links then if you are still curious. Pictures and and a pretty good summary available there thanks to Chong. - http://romanticwalksareboring.blogspot.com/ -

One more day to the by elections results. haih...the amount of mud-slinging one may ask thats going on. Evidently more from the ruling party Barisan National. Damn obvious... not to say that majority of the media is also biased. Quite disappointing one la.. But I do sincerely wish victory for the opposition, PKR. Fingers crossed now. BN's desperation could be as dangerous or treacherous as a cornered wild beast. Actually can't wait for some certain party to publish Annuar's biography in a book. Would be interesting I think.. his rise and fall from power and plotting his comeback quoted a foriegn diplomat - one man versus the system. The wait continues...

No comments: