Sunday, December 23, 2007

The eve of Christmas eve..

23rd today thats why. Have to work...aiyah. BUT at least I got paid last night! :) $$$->550. France , here we come! but I think I need a printer tho...aiyah. that would be almost half gone..
Plan to go back up to Belfast on the 2nd or 3rd for a friend's 19th bday(emma) on the 3rd in Limelight! Another tick to the list of clubs I've been to. hehehehe...I think I really should make a list.
Exams afta xmas hols...AIYAH!!! (big wan somemore) study! , study! study!. Then afta exams got 'plans' get gf! hint* (she's in Med Chem Queens) darn exams!... well honestly, you can't please EVERYONE at the sametime (which applies heavily on the fairer sex) so I'll just have to live with it.
Theres always a regret siut.. recent one- last day of Basic Chem 1 usually I sit next to Amanda (a german who is sebijik like a northern irish) in lecture not my usual buddies Andrew, James and Emma. It was a bit of a hungova morning tho plus I was still bedazzled by the night before so in need of a fellow comrade I didn't sit next to her?! so what!?

At the end of the lecture came a 'you didn't sit next to me' plus a stare that made me think 'ohh..shit, what now..' A ping of regret when Andy reminded me chem eng don't have anymore basic chem modules next semester so? got her mobile can contact wad..
But regret anyway la...


*something went horribly wrong with my strikeout...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the girl that you wanted to sit next to? Caroline?

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Nope, Caroline studies in trinity now. not i want to but i shud have more like it...

Anonymous said...

So who's this girl? Another new crush?